Welcome to Advanced Allergy Testing Dublin
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE TEST OF ITS KIND IN DUBLIN
First test €90, second test €70.
Are you suffering from distressing symptoms that medical diagnosis and treatment has failed to relieve?
Are any of these symptoms familiar to you
- Digestive discomfort, bloating, wind or belching
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Constipation, diarrhoea or both
- Acid reflux, heartburn, nausea or vomiting
- Fatigue, muzzy head or difficulty sleeping
- Sinus pain/headaches, blocked or a constant runny nose
- Migraine headaches
- Mouth ulcers
- Eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, itchy skin, urticaria (hives) or acne
- Chronic thrush or coated tongue
- Constant colds, flu or lowered immune system
- Hyperactivity, lack of concentration or mood swings
- Sensitivity to artificial food additives
If you are affected by any of the above symptoms, they could be exacerbated by one or more toxins - see Toxins page - present in the body such as
- Yeast and fungal overgrowth
- Candida Albicans
- Heavy Metal Intoxication
- Bacteria (including Helicobactor Pylori)
- Electromagnetic and/or Geopathic stress
Advanced Allergy Testing concentrates on finding answers to your allergy problems to help restore your health and wellbeing by using a highly sophisticated yet painless test to
- Identify toxins in the body - see Toxins page
- Test for the most effective treatment*
- Identify foods, food additives, chemicals and environmental substances causing or exacerbating symptoms
- Identify organ stress specific to individual organs and glands in the body
- Test for vitamin, mineral, trace element, digestive enzyme and friendly digestive bacteria deficiencies, and to test for the most effective treatment - see Deficiencies page
- Provide a comprehensive programme of treatment and to monitor outcome
* The remedies identified are from a vast range of high quality homeopathic remedies and liquesences which are safe to use and work naturally with the body. However, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or receiving treatment for an existing medical condition, you should always consult your medical practitioner.
Note: The Vegatest Expert tests all foodstuffs. However, as it is also possible to test any substance, you are welcome to bring along small samples of foods for testing that are not included on this list.
Advanced Allergy Testing is completely independent, does not sell remedies and does not profit or receive commissions from any company.